Here are the results:
Alternatively, you could just draw around the shapes.
- 200g butter, softened
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 and a ¼ cups standard flour
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 2 cups cornflakes
- Icing Sugar
- Toppings (walnuts/hundreds and thousands)
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Grease or line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Sift flour and cocoa. Stir into creamed mixture. Fold in cornflakes.
- Spoon mounds of mixture onto the tray, gently pressing together.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set. When cold ice with chocolate icing and decorate. We put hundreds and thousands on ours and a couple even had marshmallows on top.