grant that those who proclaim your word may so guide our feet into the way of peace, that we may stand with confidence before him when he comes in his glorious kingdom; through Jesus Christ our Judge and our Redeemer. Amen.
1. What relation is John the Baptist to Jesus?
2. John the Baptist is likened to what OT prophets?
3. Why was John reluctant to baptise Jesus?
4. In what ways does John the Baptist point to Christ?
5. Discuss the following quotations:- C.S. Lewis said, “Humility is not thinking less of yourself. It is thinking of yourself less.” Commentator A.W. Pink said, “The more I am occupied with Christ, the less shall I be occupied with myself..
Try this online crossword just for you https://crosswordlabs.com/view/john-the-baptist-33