- Have you ever had someone take a real interest in you that was more than skin deep? How did this make you feel?
- Has your relationship with anyone changed the course of your life for the better? Tell your story?
Read 2 Corinthians 5:16-21
- Paul challenges us to not regard others from a worldly point of view. What is the problem with doing this?
- Paul says if we are in Christ, we are a new creation! This is now core to us. What have you noticed yourself? What do our friends tell us they see?
- Paul uses the word “reconciliation” frequently in this passage, which is all about mending relationships. Should this be the core mission of the church, or is there something else?
- If we are to serve as ambassadors for Christ, what would need to be true?
- This passage is full of “us’ and “we” rather than “me”. Is that significant?
- What is one thing this group can do to help us grow to be ambassadors for Christ?