And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:18
God, faithful and loving, though we lose our way you seek us and call us back. Give us the courage to face our faults. Help us to repent, reconcile, and amend our ways that we may find our peace. Through Jesus Christ our Liberator, who is alive and reigns with you, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen
HEALTH & SAFETY
I WONDER QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION:
- I wonder how Peter, John and James felt when they woke up and saw that Jesus looked different?
- I wonder why Peter wanted to build a shelter for Jesus, Moses and Elijah?
- I wonder why Peter, John and James were quiet after the loud voice said: "This is my chosen Son. Listen to what he says!”
- I wonder what happened next?
- I wonder what they spoke about between that event, and coming down the mountain the next day?
The following video is a great description of 2 Corinthians 3:18 using cartoons to help illustrate what this verse means for us.
FOR OLDER KIDS