“I therefore, the prisoner in the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of the calling to which you have been called”. Ephesians 4:1
God our most Holy Friend, through your Son Jesus, you call us together and send us out as a new family, formed around you. Give us revelation and courage to live out the mystery of our faith and so make known the wisdom of God in the heavenly places, In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
- What is the grace God has given to you?
- What are the giftings that God has given you?
- How would God have you use these gifts for the common good/building up of the church?
- Where has God called you?
- Where is God leading you?