When: Easter Saturday – April 15th - 16th
Who: Nativity Youth – Years 7-13, bring a friend if you want to.
Where: Meet at Barnies at 9.30am – you don’t want to miss the ‘bus’! We will be in anonymous location/s during the day. If parents/caregivers want to know where you are going for safety reasons that is no problem – please just give me a call or text. We will be staying at Nativity church overnight.
- Sleeping bag
- A clean change of clothes for church
- Toiletries – facecloth/ toothbrush/ toothpaste
- Your favourite waffles topping.
- PJs - If you are staying overnight.
- A backpack
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Lunch for Saturday plus snacks
- A Drink Bottle
- A warm jersey
- Rain Jacket (just in case)
Contact: Rose – 0277275888, firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to return to St Barnabas by 5.30pm for a meal, followed by a few activities. If you wish to pick up your young person you may do so at 5.30, or after the activities just before 9pm.
Note: Registrations are now closed. Stay tuned for our next event.