We want to encourage you that we will STILL BE MEETING THIS SUNDAY at all services and will be strictly adhering to Ministry of Health guidelines as well as the Diocesan Coronavirus Policy.
Protocols will include:
- Following hand washing and hand sanitising procedures
- Ensuring no sick people attend the service
- Taking a register of attendees (including contact details) to assist with contact tracing
- Maintaining physical distance measures (attendees sitting with one metre apart)
- Following strict communion procedures (no intinction or common cup)
Also, due to the size of our regular 10am service, we will be asking that children be signed into their programmes by 10am, prior to the church service commencing, as this will be considered a separate gathering.
We will also not be meeting together for morning tea following the 8am and 10am services, however, children will have morning tea provided during their activities. Canvas will also not be sharing food this week.
We understand that not all parishioners will feel comfortable meeting together during this time and we want to release you to make the decision as to what works best for both you and your family.
Our team are working on procedures that will ensure that our life as a church has a good sense of continuity and community, should regular services be prohibited.
We are continually monitoring the situation and will keep you fully informed along the way.
Go well and blessings,
The Ministry Team