St Barnabas is a lively Anglican Parish in Christchurch with a strong community focus and a wide range of groups and ministries. These include groups for children, youth, young adults, seniors, men and women as well as groups for those learning English, an after-school club, play group, mainly music and Messy Church. The parish has strong links with both Medbury School and Christchurch Boys’ High.
We are seeking to engage an experienced youth worker to join our team and carry forward our work with young people.
- an experienced youth worker who is looking for a fresh challenge?
- a committed Christian with proven leadership skills?
- a team player who loves working in and building teams?
- to lead and help grow our existing youth ministry?
- to work with and empower an existing group of volunteer youth leaders?
- to develop these ministries to reach more young people in our community?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the Job Description and information about the parish.
Applications, which must include a CV, a response to the parish information of not more than two pages, and a statement about your faith and personal approach to ministry, are requested by Friday 22 May, 2020, and are to be sent to email@example.com. For an informal chat about the position please call Canon Mark Chamberlain on 0274327474 or for more information visit the parish website - www.stbarnabas.org.nz.